From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-05 04:00:44

Rereading your proposal I realize that what I have in mind is not all
that different:

First, I think that there's a set of libraries that appear to be too
closely interconnected to handle them as separate components; I'm
thinking of bind/function/signals, but there may be others.

Second, I wish that Boost was also made available as a small number of
packages, so that users could choose to only install those that they
actually need.

For the rest, I'm convinced that the techniques you propose stand an
even better chance of working at a coarser degree of granularity.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti