From: Johannes Brunen (jbrunen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 04:29:55
today I tried building the beta version on win XP (VC 7.1) with the
following bjam call:
bjam --libdir=./stage --stagedir=./stage release debug threading=multi
All libraries build fine. However, the stagedir option seems not to work
properly (in case I used it correctly). None of the libraries got copied
to the ./stage directory, which I had created beforehand.
Additionally, I tried
bjam --stagedir=./stage release debug threading=multi
with the same result.
The following call
Boost.Build V2 (Milestone 11)
Is there any usage failure on my side or is this an undiscoverd problem.
With best regards,
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk