From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 08:15:44

On 5/8/07, shunsuke <pstade.mb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Marcus Lindblom wrote:
> > If anyone is willing to step up to this, let me or Thorsten know. There
> > isn't much work really (most of it is there, just fill in the gaps, make
> > it complete and edit a bit of the documentation). There are a few
> > advanced features that definitely are worth pursuing in the future, but
> > I believe a first barebone release would still improve the life of many
> > c++ hackers. :)
> >
> > So, let us know if you're interested.
>
> Hi,
> Though I'm not sure I can join your project,
> I too am challenging to implement the range adaptor proposal.
> Here is the document and code under development:
> http://tinyurl.com/2fkxup
> http://tinyurl.com/2gncpa
> (not boostified)
> I'd be happy if my work could inspire your project.

Impressive!!

I especially like the fact that all functions are actually polymorphic
function objects.

Also your compilation of algorithms is very big. I've being doing
something similar on an as need basis but on a much smaller scale.
Do you plan to boostify the library and submit it for review? I would
kill to use it :).

The only think i do not like much is the choice of names. I would have
preferred 'reverse' instead of 'reversed' or 'transform' instead of
'transformed', but it is just a matter of personal preference.

gpd