From: shunsuke (pstade.mb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 13:31:49

Giovanni Piero Deretta wrote:
> Also your compilation of algorithms is very big. I've being doing
> something similar on an as need basis but on a much smaller scale.
> Do you plan to boostify the library and submit it for review? I would
> kill to use it :).

Though I doubt it will be submitted, there is a plan to boostify and
upload it to Vault.
After all, if Boost.Range officially offers the (good portable)
range adaptors, my work can be a painful experience. :-)

> The only think i do not like much is the choice of names. I would have
> preferred 'reverse' instead of 'reversed' or 'transform' instead of
> 'transformed', but it is just a matter of personal preference.

It depends on whether or not the range-based STL algorithms should
be placed in the same namespace as the adaptors.
For now, oven follows the range library proposal.

Regards,

--
Shunsuke Sogame