From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 10:09:40

On Mon, 07 May 2007 20:06:39 +0300, "Yuval Ronen"
<ronen_yuval_at_[hidden]> said:
> At first sight it seems my dispatcher classes have the benefit of being
> able to wait on multiple tasks (handlers) being executes concurrently.
> Is that true? If so, do you see that as an important advantage?

I forgot to add that, with asio::io_service, you can wait for all
concurrently executing tasks to finish by simply waiting for the
io_service::run() call to exit. This is an important feature when trying
to code a clean shutdown of the (chains of) tasks in a thread pool.

Cheers,
Chris