From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 15:27:01

Not a Cmake guru, but as I understand it you have to configure the build
via cmake files which then generates makefiles native for that platform.

So that means for an x-platform developer, you have to use
gnu/sun/aix/hp/make/visual studio which (imho) negates the whole point
of an x-platform build tool.

Of course, that is just my view and I like to use one tool well
everywhere (preferably within my os emacs).

Sohail