From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 18:24:41

Larry Evans wrote:
> Sometimes when I encounter a compile error with obscure
> error messages, it helps to get a 2nd opinion from another
> compiler. By looking at both compiler's error message, I can
> sometimes understand better what I did wrong.

I also find it useful, been able to compile the module with different
compilers, but I don't use boost build for it: I compile the module in
question manually instead.

This is to say, I don't think that "2nd opinion" necessiates executing
boost build with several toolsets. Well, if you have a lot of modules
you want a "2nd opinion" about, then, perhaps, it is worth it.

Thanks,
  Boris