From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 15:36:35

David Abrahams wrote:

> on Thu May 10 2007, Vladimir Prus <ghost-AT-cs.msu.su> wrote:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>>> - there appear to be unresolvable philosophical differences about the
>>> design future of BBv2: http://tinyurl.com/34fqko
>>
>> Huh? "philosophical differences about design future" is not what
>> this thread is about, it's merely about details of some particular
>> feature. Was this a flame bait?

>>> Apparently only one person understands the system well enough to write
>>> them, but he is unable to keep up with the pace of development. I
>>> think maybe you can relate to that predicament ;-)
>>
>> I think unless you have some secret knowledge of why that "one person"
>> was less then usually active for a certain time period, and have
>> some exclusive access to his plans for near future, the above is
>> FUD.
>
> I don't understand what you're saying.

I'm saying that while I was less active that I would like for a couple
of months, I don't agree there were any serious problems before that,
and I think all extrapolations you make, in particular that
necessary doc improvements will never be made, are just your personal
opinions, which you present as facts.

- Volodya