From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 15:42:21

Hi,

There were some edit distance implementations in sandbox, but that was
long time ago (even before I started to work on the string_algo).

I think, that this one might be a useful addition to string algorithms.
Altough it is probably not directly related to any of algorithms
presented there, I cannot imagine a better place for it in boost.

I haven't look at your code, I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Regards,
Pavol.