From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-13 14:42:35

Hello David,

Sunday, May 13, 2007, 5:21:59 AM, you wrote:

> on Sat May 12 2007, "JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin-AT-tid.es> wrote:

>> I think this is the crux of the matter. value_type is *not*
>> the same type as underlying_container::value_type. I think
>> Andrey has a valid point here.

> OK, great, then I support the inclusion of this trait. We just need
> tests and docs :)

Here it is in the Vault:

http://tinyurl.com/2z56r2

I'm not sure I did the right thing with the docs since I never had
experience with these rst things. Of course, you are free to do it the
right way if I did something wrong.

All patches should be applied to HEAD. The test passed for VC8 SP1 and
GCC 4.1.2 on Cygwin for me.

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]