From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-13 15:12:41

On 05/13/2007 08:43 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> compile-time operations" is a "judgment call". However, it seems
> that the "basic operations" in both crd and fusion is accessing
> the I-th member in a tuple (or struct) and that the specific needs
> you mention below can be implemented using either the fusion
> "basic operations" or the crd "basic operations".
[snip]
>> - The possibility to add dynamic attributes for class members, indexed
>> for example by typeid (Column names in a SQL table, or specific format
>> for displaying a given class member), which may change from one object
>> to another of the same class.
>> - The possibility to consider as a plain data member, any method
>> (getter/setter ...) of a class, even if there is no underlying member,
>> or if they are private, and also base classes.
OOPS. I didn't read the last two about dynamic sttributes and
the "consider as plain data member". I don't have any idea how
fusion could be adapted to handle these needs, especially since
I'm unclear about what is the "consider as plain data member" need.
Could you explain more or provide examples?

-regards,
Larry