From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-13 15:42:02

On 05/13/2007 04:06 PM, remi.chateauneu_at_[hidden] wrote:
[snip]
> - Given a dynamic class definition (list of members), creating an object
> with these members, but with a blob as underlying storage.

By blob do you mean Binary Large OBject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_large_object

> The goal is
> to be able to manipulate class-like objets, with the same interface as a
> real class. ( ... maybe std::map< const std::type_info *, boost::any > ,
> with type_info referring a class'member ? ) I agree that the concept is
> not quite clear at the moment, but again this is related to
> communicating data with software components which cannot be re-compiled
> at each modification of a user's class.

This must be different than fusion's tuple because you mention
boost::any, but wait, why not just use boost::any since it can
hold any time and your wouldn't need the std::map.

I must be missing somehting :(

-regards,
Larry