From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-15 07:12:50

Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]
Boost-sandbox/math_toolkit/libs/math/doc/html/math_toolkit/dist/dist_ref/dists/binomial_dist.html

> The complete documentation starts at:
>
> Boost-sandbox\math_toolkit\libs\math\doc\html

Thanks - but I'm looking for a random generator. I don't see this in the
math_toolkit - am I missing something?

I do realize that inverse cumulative could be used, which I think
math_toolkit provides, but that's not always a good choice.

BTW, the binomial_distribution provided by boost::random is pretty crude.