From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-15 14:29:21

Thomas Witt wrote:

>> Also, is there a list of regressions / bugs
>> that are to be addressed in this ?
>
> Are you volunteering to compile that list from the messages on devel?

I'm afraid I don't understand the issues well enough. I have read about
some issues with iostreams (though I'm neither sure about what that
means in detail, nor what risk fixing that may involve), and noticed
some mention of one or two other (minor) things that need fixing.

All I'm saying is that it may be best to specify the bugs that need
fixes, and refuse *all* other checkins, or else things will get out
of hand again. (I for one have checked in a small backport this morning
to boost.python, assuming the 1_34 branch was now being prepared for
1.35, as discussed by Doug et al. some weeks ago.)

Regards,
                Stefan