From: Shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-16 23:50:00

Hi,

For upcoming 1.34.1

Any chance of making iter_find, iter_split documented.

If no chance then can you consider allowing passing the FinderT Finder in
iter_join(..., FinderT Finder) and iter_split(FinderT Finder) as parameters
to find_all and split.

or should we always just use find_iterator/split_iterator (bit more coding
:-)
and write our own wrapper functions around them...

Thanks
Shams