From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-17 01:13:07

Thomas Witt wrote:

> Boris Gubenko wrote:
>> There seems to be a confusion on the boost web page about HP platforms:

> True, actually it's me not being able to keep track of all the
> compilers/os HP has ;-).

There is one more on the way: people on PA-RISC side of the house are
in the process of setting boost test environment :-) If bjam is ported
to VMS, VMS will follow suite.

Thanks a lot for the fix. I'm partially to blame for the problem:
I never told you what "HP aC++ A.06.14" link should point to. Somehow,
I did not realize it is going to be a link.

Thanks again,
  Boris