From: Bill Hoffman (bill.hoffman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-19 08:42:26

Boris Gubenko wrote:

>> I'll try to find out if Cmake was ported to VMS ...
>>

> Unfortunately, the answer is no. If Cmake was available, it would have
> been either on VMS freeware CD or on the "Unix on VMS" kit cleverly
> called GNV.
>
> For the freeware CD, abstracts of packages, and the packages themselves
> are available on:
>
> http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/freeware/
>
> GNV and other Open source tools are available at:
>
> http://h71000.www7.hp.com/opensource/opensource.html

Hi, Does anyone have access to a VMS machine that can run CMake
dashboards?
I am pretty sure that the port should be easy, but I would like to make
sure the port
stays working. So, if anyone has access to a VMS machine and is
willing to help
out, I will try my best to CMake running on VMS quick.

Thanks.

-Bill