From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 23:37:35

Bill Hoffman wrote:

> Hi, Does anyone have access to a VMS machine that can run CMake
> dashboards?

I'm not sure what you mean by "run CMake dashboards", but you can get
an account on a machine maintained by the HP TestDrive program.

Please go to:

        www.testdrive.hp.com

select "Get an Account" and fill out the form. According to "Current
systems", there are two VMS/IA64 machines in the pool.

> I am pretty sure that the port should be easy, but I would like to make
> sure the port
> stays working. So, if anyone has access to a VMS machine and is
> willing to help
> out, I will try my best to CMake running on VMS quick.

Thank you for the willingness to port Cmake to VMS. Please let me know
(via direct mail) if you need any assistance.

Thanks again,
  Boris