From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 21:28:15

Hi,

There was a mention earlier of adding a template for boost projects in
the sandbox - I have just started making such a template after getting
somewhat acquainted with the boost build process. It basically
consists of
  * a basic directory/file structure with a simple include-only
library, test, example, doc built from doxygen and boostbook, as well
as vc8 and xcode IDE projects which invoke bjam to build.
  * a (currently, windows .bat) script which (given a library id)
copies the directory/file structure, renames where appropriate, and
find/replaces the contents using sed.

When I am (reasonably) done, should I add this to the sandbox (or,
would someone like to review it before it is added?)? I'm sure that it
will need a lot of improvement because my knowledge of the build
system is pretty bleak (I basically got things to a point where it
somehow works), but it might serve as an OK starting point for an
expert to flesh things out.

Stjepan