From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 01:44:17

Rene Rivera said: (by the date of Tue, 22 May 2007 23:41:39 -0500)

> Janek Kozicki wrote:
> > David Abrahams said: (by the date of Tue, 22 May 2007 17:16:28 -0400)
> >
> >> Is that still true now that we have Threads under the BSL?
> >
> > yes. I remember a post a while ago that the original author decided to
> > relicense threads to BSL.
>
> I think you just answered with a non-answer ;-)

OK, I'm sorry too much haste. I took time to grep my archive, and
then google it in webarchive by title:

"Permission given to change to Boost.License"

But I see, the question was "Is that STILL true" ...

well I don't know if it's still true. I pay some attention to thread
related posts on this list, and since that one post I remember nothing
about revoking this permission.