From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 04:20:21

Hello boost!

I have upload a new version of the Boost.Bimap library to the vault:
http://tinyurl.com/2t8c87

Documentation can be viewed online here:
http://tinyurl.com/22sja5

Or can be downloaded from:
http://tinyurl.com/22jfdf

I have take into consideration most of the advices from the formal review.
In the next following days I will be posting the more important
changes so we can discuss them.

For now, the most important changes are:
* Change replace and modify functions
* Change operator[] (add standard at(key) function )
* Change the way we use tags, from free functions to member functions
* Functions now takes templated CompatibleKey
* Added projection of iterators
* namespace boost::bimap -> namespace boost::bimaps
* Improved performance
* Lots of small fixes
* Improved docs, new diagrams, more examples, new sections

I will need CVS write access to start testing the lib. What are the
steps to follow?

Thanks to all
Comments are welcome!
Best regards