From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 04:20:21
I have upload a new version of the Boost.Bimap library to the vault:
Documentation can be viewed online here:
Or can be downloaded from:
I have take into consideration most of the advices from the formal review.
In the next following days I will be posting the more important
changes so we can discuss them.
For now, the most important changes are:
* Change replace and modify functions
* Change operator (add standard at(key) function )
* Change the way we use tags, from free functions to member functions
* Functions now takes templated CompatibleKey
* Added projection of iterators
* namespace boost::bimap -> namespace boost::bimaps
* Improved performance
* Lots of small fixes
* Improved docs, new diagrams, more examples, new sections
I will need CVS write access to start testing the lib. What are the
steps to follow?
Thanks to all
Comments are welcome!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk