From: Dean Michael C. Berris (dmberris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 10:51:15

Hi Alex!

You can check out http://cpp-netlib.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -- we have
some documentation there. We already also have a mailing list, and are
discussing some pertinent issues which might be interesting to you as
well.

As for the structure, we're currently building upon a common message
type -- and Peter Simons has already implemented an RFC2822 (?) parser,
which I think will grow to include a lot more parsers for other RFC's.

We're looking at moving network-protocol specific implementations in
their own namespaces -- HTTP parsers are in something like
network::http::parser for example. There are other things which need
some more attention, and we're currently discussing them in the
cpp-netlib developers mailing list.

If you're interested in joining that discussion as well, you can hop on
over to http://tinyurl.com/32tyzd (links to cpp-netlib-devel sourceforge
mailing list archives) and subscribe to the mailing list. :)

Thank you very much for the interest!

(I should be able to add you to the project if you want to be part of
the effort). :)

--
Dean Michael Berris
<dmberris_at_[hidden]>