From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 17:12:37

Stefan Seefeld wrote:
[...]
> Would it be possible to decentralize that a bit ? (Requiring me to see
> all bug-related traffic just because I'm interested into a single component
> or two seems wasteful.)

You can always have it sent to you in digest form and I expect it is
going to be archived somewhere, so you could just go there and search
for the one item of interest. Having it on Gmane could be another useful
alternative.

> I'm thinking of something like generating the mail subject line by
> prefixing with the [component-name], and sending to the devel list
> directly (or any component-specific list, if it exists).
>
> Wouldn't that make sense ?

Prefixing, yes. Adding extra traffic on the developers' list, no.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti