From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 17:20:08

Nicola Musatti wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> [...]
>> Would it be possible to decentralize that a bit ? (Requiring me to see
>> all bug-related traffic just because I'm interested into a single component
>> or two seems wasteful.)
>
> You can always have it sent to you in digest form and I expect it is
> going to be archived somewhere, so you could just go there and search
> for the one item of interest. Having it on Gmane could be another useful
> alternative.

There already are interfaces to look for bugs and related traffic. The
whole point is to get messages delivered into my local mailbox. :-)
(And my argument was about filtering out things I'm not interested in.
I'm already subscribed to way too many lists, as it stands, so I need
a way to cut out uninteresting mail, not to get them all in a single
blob.)

Thanks,
                Stefan