From: Christian Holmquist (c.holmquist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-24 05:17:55

> Wow, I love that header!

boost/functional/detail/container_fwd.hpp doesn't handle hash_set/map
though.
STL shipped with VC 7.1 and 8.0 put these containers into namespace stdext,
and they have one less template parameter as well.

The following forwarding works for VC with and without stlport

#if defined(_STDEXT) && !defined(__SGI_STL_PORT) &&
!defined(_STLPORT_VERSION)

#define USE_STDEXT
namespace stdext
{
    template<class Key, class HashCompare, class Allocator>
    class hash_set;

    template<class Key, class HashCompare, class Allocator>
    class hash_multiset;

    template<class Key, class T, class HashCompare, class Allocator>
    class hash_map;

    template<class Key, class T, class HashCompare, class Allocator>
    class hash_multimap;
}

#else

namespace std
{

    template<class Key, class Hash, class Compare, class Allocator>
    class hash_set;

    template<class Key, class Hash, class Compare, class Allocator>
    class hash_multiset;

    template<class Key, class T, class Hash, class Compare, class
Allocator>
    class hash_map;

    template<class Key, class T, class Hash, class Compare, class
Allocator>
    class hash_multimap;

}

#endif

Do you know how hash_map/set look on other platforms? Do they differ from
stlport?

Regards,