From: Henrik Sundberg (storangen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-26 17:09:12

KDE is also a large project with separate subprojects. I thought it
might be a good idea to look at their structure.

Here are some instructions:
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.90.1/kde-common/svn/svn_instructions.txt?revision=660709&view=markup

The instructions points to the tutorial:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/subversion/index.html

Here is the repository: http://websvn.kde.org/

Browsing the tags, I find the main releases of KDE, but I don't easily
see the version numbers of the underlying projects.
This baffles me slightly. But it seems to work well (doesn't it?).

Regarding boost sandbox: I think it is good to be able to checkout one
directory to get the trunk of everything. I.e. The subprojects shall
not contain separate trunk/branches/tags.
How about a trunk with the two subdirectories Boost and Sandbox? The
Boost directory would contain libraries that are to be part of the
next official Boost release, and the Sandbox other libraries.

/$

(disclaimer: I'm new to both Boost and Subversion)