From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-27 18:58:25

You're welcome! Would you mind entering a ticket for me at http://svn.boost.org?

Sheesh. Would you mind entering a ticket for me at http://svn.boost.org?

> I was a little surprised that neither test_embed nor test_ext produced
> .dll's.

test_ext produced a .dll with a .pyd extension.

> Does that mean it is OK to static link?

Yes, depending on your needs, it may be. See
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html#choosing-a-boost-python-library-binary

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting