From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-27 19:02:04

on Sun May 27 2007, Pavol Droba <droba-AT-topmail.sk> wrote:

> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Hervé Brönnimann wrote:
>>> I would like to know also.

>> Have you tried contacting all the moderators at
>> <mailto:boost-owner_at_[hidden]> as the instructions mention
>> <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion> ?
>>

> I have understood it as "any" of them and choose Doug Gregor.

In general, please do not email individual moderations with admin
requests. Having a bunch of people is part of the way we amortize the
work and make sure that those who have time to handle requests are the
ones that do it. Also the individual you choose may be out of
communication at any time, as happened here.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting