From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 11:22:55

David Abrahams wrote:
> I would also like library authors to be mindful of the fact that we're
> trying to move to a (more) consistent look & feel for Boost
> documentation, so I would prefer if we only used JS that is generally
> accepted for future adoption (e.g. Jonathan Turkanis' menu control).

There's also the consideration of adopting, as in allow use of and
include someplace common, an external JS library. There are numerous JS
libraries out there that smooth out most of the cross-browser
incompatibilities. And that way we would leave the testing and
maintenance to JS experts.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything