From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 16:18:57

The link from http://code.google.com/soc/boost/about.html states:

Title: Boost.Extension and Reflection
Student: Mariano Gabriel Consoni
Mentor: Hartmut Kaiser

  "The project that I propose is centered in adding to Boost a library
  that allows the programmer to include extensions/plugins.
  Additionally this will be the start point to implement reflection
  concepts. [...]"

I want to ask what is the progress with this library?

I remember from GSoC 2006 conclusions that we all agreed that the
progress during SoC should be advertised on boost mailing list to
encourage participation from other people (especially looking at
code during its evolution).

I'm not even sure if SoC has already started, or will it start next
month? Anyway I want to point out that I'm particularly curious about
the progress in this area.

PS: why this wiki webpage for GSoC 2007 is wiped out?

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Google_Summer_Of_Code_2007