From: Mariano Gabriel Consoni (mariano.consoni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 16:36:51

Janek Kozicki wrote:
> The link from http://code.google.com/soc/boost/about.html states:
>
> Title: Boost.Extension and Reflection
> Student: Mariano Gabriel Consoni
> Mentor: Hartmut Kaiser
>
> "The project that I propose is centered in adding to Boost a library
> that allows the programmer to include extensions/plugins.
> Additionally this will be the start point to implement reflection
> concepts. [...]"
>

> I want to ask what is the progress with this library?
>
> I remember from GSoC 2006 conclusions that we all agreed that the
> progress during SoC should be advertised on boost mailing list to
> encourage participation from other people (especially looking at
> code during its evolution).
>
> I'm not even sure if SoC has already started, or will it start next
> month? Anyway I want to point out that I'm particularly curious about
> the progress in this area.

Janek,

I agree that the boost mailing list is the best place to inform and
discuss GSoC projects and I'll try to keep the community informed.

The program officially starts today :). Besides that we've been planning
and doing some work this weeks, mainly minor changes in the actual code
in order to prepare it for the program start.

I'll keep you posted...!!

Thanks for your interest.

--
Mariano