From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-30 04:22:30

Hi!

What I want to achieve: automatically build
a boost::function from a bind expression
without having to specifiy the signature.

>From what I understand in the boost::bind code
it is not possible to extract the signature, arity or
return type information from an object returned by boost::bind.

So I have no idea, how to write code that allows the
registration of arbitrary function pointers as boost::function
objects depending on the argument list.

Any hint to possible solutions appreciated.
I need more than 3 arguments, so boost::lambda::bind does not help here.

Markus