From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-30 10:57:46

Hi,

I have checked it using vc8.0 (the only compiler I have at hand right
now) and I haven't found any conflicts.
Simple file search also haven't revealed anything with these names in
Boost.Graph.

Can you post a pointer to conflicting names in the Boost.Graph?

If there is a conflict, I assume that either Boost.Graph of
Boost.string_algo version will have to be renamed.

I can argue only on behalf to string_algo. These two are first-order
algorithms and changing their names will break a lots of user code.

Regards,
Pavol.