From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-30 11:07:38

On May 30, 2007, at 10:57 AM, Pavol Droba wrote:
> Can you post a pointer to conflicting names in the Boost.Graph?

They're in boost/detail/algorithm.hpp, which is used by Boost.Graph.

> I can argue only on behalf to string_algo. These two are first-order
> algorithms and changing their names will break a lots of user code.

I could argue that the versions that Boost.Graph is using have been
there since 2001, but I won't :)
Since it's a detail header, users shouldn't be relying on it anyway.
I'll prepare a patch to rename (or put into boost::detail) the
problematic algorithms, as necessary.

Thanks, Dean, for reporting this problem. Could you file a bug report
in the Boost Trac at http://svn.boost.org describing the problem?
Please assign it to me.

        - Doug