From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-01 19:59:17

Steven Solie wrote:
> I've been working on a port of Boost 1.34.0 to AmigaOS 4.0 with
> the currently available SDK and I have several patches I'd like to
> try and submit.

Neat :-) Reminds me I should see how hard it would be to port the Boost
libraries to AROS.

> Would Boost be interested in incorporating my changes for the AmigaOS
> platform and who should I talk to about submitting patches?

We'll I'd be interested just on general principle, but there is one
aspect which would also help in porting. And that would be running
regression tests. Regardless patches should go to
<http://svn.boost.org/>, making sure you split them up as much as makes
sense. Since it's easier to deal with patches in smaller chunks.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything