From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-04 19:16:00

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Yes. And some of us have been working hard toward that. I've made the
>> changes to the regression scripts to publish test results to
>> <http://beta.boost.org:8081/>. And Noel is hard at work making it
>> possible to publish to that server directly from bjam+boost.build, and
>> hence making it possible to shorten the testing tool chain.
>
> Very nice. Is that Dart or Dart2?

Dart2. At some point I'll bug you about MySQL access to use the more
scalable DB for the results.

> [*] I don't want to discuss CMake in this thread, because it will not
> be productive. When we're ready, we'll start a separate thread.

Same here :-)

> With a bit of volunteer effort, we could easily
> migrate all of the content on boost.org over to beta.boost.org and
> make it live.

Yep... People, if you want an easy way to contribute to Boost, this is
it. Even though I enjoy working on the web site, I have essentially no
time right now :-(

> That would make the task of keeping the web site up-to-
> date far, far easier.

Well that part is already easy, thanks to you for setting up the svn/web
bridge. I was thinking of how it would make the Boost release itself
easier since it would remove just about all the work from the release
manager in this area. Basically, it's one less thing to worry about, for
everyone, during releases.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything