From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-10 19:22:21

Henrik Sundberg wrote:
> 2007/6/10, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]>:
>> We should try to change one thing at a time. I would suggest
>> do the following in sequence and embarking on one thing only
>> after the previous one has been digested.
>>
>> a) move to SVN - which seems already underway.
>
> Yes, but a well defined structure is needed. We need to be able to
> check out the source in the defined structure, or to have tools
> adjusting the structure.

We have a well defined structure. It may not be optimal - but
that's another issue. As far as I'm concerned, SVN vs CVS
totally separate from Beman's proposal. Given all the
opportunities/issues raised by a move to SVN, maybe
the change to SVN should be postponed until Beman's
proposal is impemented.

One thing is for sure - one thing at a time - and the most
important thing first.

Robert Ramey