From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 04:45:52

On 6/11/07, Yigong Liu <yigongliu_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder. I'll remove "Boost" from the library name.

Quoting from the linked page:

"Note that this policy only applies to discussions, not to the
documentation, directory structure, or even identifiers in the code of
potential Boost libraries."

So I think that keeping that name in the library and in the
documentation (maybe modulo a notice that says that the library has
not yet been accepted) is fine. You just need to say "the proposed
Boost Join library" when discussing it on the mailing list or
elsewhere. May be that was exactly what you meant, but I just wanted
to clarify.

HTH,

gpd