From: Mariano Consoni (mariano.consoni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-13 19:01:24

Hi Community!

I'm writing this email to keep you informed about the progress of the
library. I'll try to be short and go directly to mention the work that
we have done this week:

- We have new examples. One is about registering classes with
arguments in their constructors and the other is about using the Info
class to differentiate versions in different implementations of a
class and to show/test some edge cases.

- Also we have finished a new unit test checking edge cases in functor
arguments limits.

- We have done some benchmarking comparing extensions approach with
the old plain style using dlopen/dlsym/dlclose. Then we've done some
profiling.

- We have a new tutorial about dealing with classes that receive
arguments in their constructors.

We are planning for this week more documentation, fix some problems
with the build system, some optimizations according to the profiling,
fix some bugs and start cleaning up the code to conform Boost style
guide.

Bye!

--
Mariano