From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-14 10:19:16

As far as the set vs. stream debate goes, I'm going to do a little more work
with streams and then post a request for people to look at it per Paul
Bristow's suggestion. I'll present pros and cons and get input and see if
there's enough reason to switch.

I still prefer the stream method, though ;)

I'm not near a compiler right now, so I can't comment. I'm not going to give
an example with Boost.Bind without checking to see if it's right!

Jake