From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-15 22:00:40

>> I believe the "silent rejection" problem is related to the report of
>> someone, that his _application as a review manager_ was three times
>> silently rejected. Which might be much less acceptable, than
>> silently rejecting a library proposal, IMHO.

The "so-called" silent rejection was no such thing. I did a search
in the mailing against the mailing list to find out what this was
all about. As far as I can tell, the person in question posted
one message to the group, that he was willing to volunteer
to be a review manager. I couldnt find a second post, let
alone a third posting. In any event, I missed his posting(s) and
as I never received a direct email from him, I was not aware
that he had volunteered.