From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 11:39:23

Has there been any thought to adding to the Boostbook the facility for
automatically generating a navigation window similar to what the
serialization documentation uses. I believe this could be generated
automatically by Boostbook. We already have javascript which
has been vetted on all used browsers to implement this. The
serialization library really depends upon this for navigating around
the documentation.

Robert Ramey