From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 14:07:34

On 6/20/07, Matt Doyle <mdoyle_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Matias Capeletto
> > Subject: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have added a new page to boost wiki so we can coordinate
> > our efforts:
> > http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs
> >

> On the example doc referenced on the wiki ->
> http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/matias.capeletto/wwwhome/doc
> _test/xhtml/index.html
>
> Is there any reason for the navigation arrows to be dropping cookies? I
> blocked the cookies and the navigation seemed to work correctly so if
> the cookies aren't necessary it would be nice to remove that annoyance.

A very tiny cookie is used to save your preferred syntax highlighting,
it has nothing to do with the GroupedLinks select boxes. I think that
browsers will directly support this in the future.

Move the mouse to the upper-right corner of a code block and you will
see what I am talking about :)

Best regards
Matias