From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 05:08:32

FWIW, having spent some time working on the Math Tool docs, I was also
reluctant to earn "yet another format" (my brain is full!), and feared a custom tool, but I also found it *really* easy to use, and
revise - once the experts had ironed out some of the wrinkles for me.

As must be clear, there are still plenty of wrinkles to flatten,
but the results are most pleasing. If we can add MathML editing, even the hated math equations infested with greek and symbols will
be much easier. SVG graphs from C++, currently under development by Jake Voytko, will make simple (and complex) graphs a doddle to
include.

Finally the ability to search the pdf, and Google the html will make it user-friendly.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]