From: Christopher Cambly (ccambly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 16:36:30

The IBM XL C/C++ compiler development team would like to start reporting
Boost regression test results for our compilers. In order for us to do
so, we require that a disclaimer to be published with any of our reported
results. It is our intent to include the disclaimer on the runner ID page
associated with our regression reports.

Here is the text of disclaimer:

IBM CANADA LTD. ("IBM") PROVIDES THE REGRESSION TESTING RESULTS "AS IS"
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT,
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IBM DOES NOT
GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN SIMILAR RESULTS. IN NO EVENT WILL IBM BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, LOST
SAVINGS AND LOST PROFITS, WITH RESPECT TO THE REGRESSION TESTING RESULTS
PROVIDED BY IBM.

Are there any concerns about the inclusion of such a disclaimer by the
Boost community?

Chris Cambly
XL C++ Compiler Development