From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 17:32:13

Christopher Cambly wrote:
> The IBM XL C/C++ compiler development team would like to start reporting
> Boost regression test results for our compilers. In order for us to do
> so, we require that a disclaimer to be published with any of our reported
> results. It is our intent to include the disclaimer on the runner ID page
> associated with our regression reports.
>
> Here is the text of disclaimer:

Can't really comment on the disclaimer, other than personally I have no
problems with it and perhaps that Boost might want to consider such a
disclaimer for all regression results. What I want to point out is that
we may have to do some extra work to have the disclaimer show up on the
Dart server we are experimenting with
<http://beta.boost.org:8081/Boost_HEAD/Dashboard/> since the results
will by default be published there also.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything