From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 09:20:39

Note: This message is part of a series of "Help request" posts. We
need cool guys to help us in the docs project. There are some
interesting task that may be done by one or two folks, and that will
really help that this project comes up well. There are no time frames,
just a bunch of people with different paces working together to make
boost docs better. I am sending this message to the boost devel list
to reach more hands. If you are interested (please be!) move further
discussion to the boost-docs list. Thanks!

Hi,

We have develop a new tool that allow us to view Docbook based html as
quickbook source. It is now just a matter of minutes to convert xml
based docs to quickbook!

You can read more about it here:
http://tinyurl.com/3xat3t

This tool lets us see normal html as quickbook too, but the results
are not that nice.
In order to have a complete conversion tool chain we need to find a
good open source tool that converts html to docbook.

The task will be to investigate available options and came up with the
best solution for us, testing it doing a proof of concept html to
quickbook conversion.

Came on! Jump in!

Thanks!
Best regards