From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 09:34:14

Note: This message is part of a series of "Help request" posts. We
need cool guys to help us in the docs project. There are some
interesting task that may be done by one or two folks, and that will
really help that this project comes up well. There are no time frames,
just a bunch of people with different paces working together to make
boost docs better. I am sending this message to the boost devel list
to reach more hands. If you are interested (please be!) move further
discussion to the boost-docs list. Thanks!

Hi,

We need help with the Google Search Box that appears in the banner.
Our idea is to use a Linked CSE Custom Google Search, a xml based
approach to specify the generated search page. This will allow us to
use a per library search page, that serves as an Index of the lib docs
too. Google lets us play with refinements, a very neat technology.

All the machinery is current working, but the refinements on the side
of Google have some strange behaviour. We need to investigate the
linked CSE technology and came up with a tested xml definition for our
libs.

If you are interested, please jump in!

Thanks!
Best regards