From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 16:40:02

On 6/25/07, Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> "Matias Capeletto" <matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > On 6/25/07, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> At least there seems to be a consensus about what boost's scope / focus
> >> should be.
> >> That's a good starting point. :-)
> >
> > Having a common look & feel for docs and good tools for navigate them
> > should be part of boost scope.
>
> If you want this to become part of boost scope, submit it for review.
> You can't just develop staff and make everyone start using it. Please don't take
> this statement as diminishing your efforts - it's just how boost work (or I
> thought it is).

I am not forcing anyone to do nothing. I am working in this project
because I think it will be very good for boost future. Others seem to
think that way too, because now there are a bunch of people working
behind scene.

I will very happy to submit all this work for review when it is ready.
I am working hard so the review process will be painless. You can take
a look at our wiki page:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

We are taking this project very seriously (while having a fair amount of fun)

Best regards
Matias