From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 17:10:16

Matias Capeletto wrote:

> libs/{lib_name}/doc/{lib_name}.xml
> libs/{lib_name}/doc/--stringparam
>
> I like .xml over .docbook but I have no strong opinions about this.
> The --stringparam contains parameters that affects the chunker, that
> have to be library independent.

Chunking is a styling issue, and thus shouldn't be part of the sources.
And, if you really want library authors to be able to customize the process,
I think it would be better to allow for them to provide a custom xsl stylesheet
(that presumably imports the global boost stylesheet). '--stringparam' is
not flexible enough, and specific to xsltproc.

Regards,
                Stefan